Class 2 HIAB Drivers (C Category)
H&G Recruitment have an outstanding vacancy for Class 2 HIAB (Lorry Loader) drivers for delivery work based in Dagenham, Essex. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader in the construction/habitat industry - supporting the growth of emerging economies, energy efficiency and for environmental protection. You will be required to deliver various building/plumbing materials to customers, providing amazing customer service along with the loading and un-loading of goods. All drivers will need to have a good knowledge of the area as you will be completing 15-20 drops per day.
The Role includes:
* Regular contact with customers
* Loading and unloading of goods
* Delivering to both customers and sites
* Working in all weathers
* Manual Handling Duties
* Delivering Building/Plumbing materials
* Various start times available (Rotas mainly Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday)
* Full time work with H&G Recruitment
* Excellent pay rates
* Immediate starts available
* You must have held your licence for 6 months minimum
* No more than 9 points on your licence
* Strong customer service skills
* Flexible approach to work / Willingness to learn
* Must have a minimum of 12 months driving experience.
Class 2 with Lorry Loader
- Delivery of building/plumbing material(s) to customer (domestic/site).
- Will be required to load/unload.
- Certificate in lorry loader required**
- In time will be required to attend course to obtain ALLMI certification in lorry loader
- ** Any driver commencing with us must hold a valid crane certificate
- It should state when the test was passed and also the type of crane along with the type of attachments the operator can use.
- We consider a certificate to valid for a five year period, we can't accept any certificates older than five year
We can only accept the following Lorry Loader accrediting bodies:
- ALLMI – Association of Lorry Loaders, Manufacturers and Importers.
- ITSSAR – The Independent Training Scheme Standards and Register Scheme
- RTITB – Road Transport Industry Training Board
- AITT – Association of Industrial Truck Trainers
- NPORS – National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
- CPCS – Construction Plant Competence Scheme
If this sounds like the job for you, don`t delay apply today! Please call 0208 596 5392 (local rates apply) or email your interest & details/CV to email@example.com
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and driving / industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team - we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Class 2 HIAB Drivers (C Category)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly