Work life balance, three words that do not often come up in a chef’s vocabulary, yet this is exactly what this position is offering! With 5 straight shifts per week, no evenings working in a beautiful country park.
Hours: Daytime hours, straight shifts
Contract: Various available to be discussed at interview
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Operational Area: Sussex & Surrey
You will need to show drive, ambition and an ability to cook great food consistently.
Our client is a busy site and they are looking for a talented chef to continue their fast progression over the last 2 years. May suit a Sous Chef with the ambition to run their own kitchen.
In return for all your hard work you will be paid a very generous salary and enjoy Christmas day off.
The ideal candidate would need:
- Previous experience as a qualified chef
- Fresh food knowledge and enjoy creating new dishes
- Excellent understanding of stock control and GP management
- Thorough knowledge of all Back of House paperwork including due diligence, Health and Safety, COSHH & HACCP
In return our client offers:
- Life Assurance at four times annual salary*
- 25 days annual holiday, rising to 28 days after 2 years’ service and reaching 30 days after 4 years’ service
- Payroll Giving*, Cycle to Work* and Childcare Voucher schemes are available on a salary sacrifice basis
- Access to a pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan*
- Scope to continuing development of your professional skills
*Available after 6 months continuous service and successful completion of your probationary period.
Think you have what it takes?! Then get in touch…
Interview Date: tbc on receipt of application
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
Our client is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. To demonstrate their commitment they have been awarded the Disability Confident Scheme Symbol, which is awarded by the Employment Service.
They welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
No agencies please.
Apply for Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly