Home Care Assistants
We are looking for passionate Home Care Assistants for our client in Northumberland. Including Cramlington, Blythe, Hexham, Ashington and Stakeford areas.
No experience is required for the role, if you have a compassionate nature and the passion to work within the community, we would love to hear from you.
You would be working for an excellent independent care provider who provide a variety of quality care and support for clients living in their own homes. This role will be to support elderly individuals; however, you may have the opportunity to support those with EBD, dementia, physical disabilities, forensic or to provide palliative care.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will enable individuals to maintain their independence and form strong bonds whilst helping them with the following:
- Assisting with day to day tasks, getting to know your client’s routines
- General housework, including cleaning and light cooking
- Encourage and enable your clients to engage with friends and family
- Accompanying individuals to social events or appointments
- Help with washing, dressing, bathing and personal care when required
- Full or part time shifts available include mornings, lunch times, evenings, alternate weekends, waking nights and sleepovers.
- Alternatively, our client can provide flexible hours which can include school hours.
Rate of Pay, Experience & Role Requirements:
- Our client is offering an hourly rate which exceeds the national living wage
(The rate of pay can vary depending on experience or location and will be discussed via telephone.)
- Mileage allowance of 25p per mile & car drivers are preferred but not essential!
- You will have regular clients to keep travelling to a minimum
- No experience necessary and fantastic training is provided, enabling you to gain your care certificate or NVQ qualifications.
As our Home Care Assistant, you will be working alongside like-minded people, who are passionate about care. If you are truly looking to make a difference and meet most of the above criteria, then please click on apply and we will call you to discuss your application further.
Apply for Home Care Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly