Area Sales Manager (Merchant Services, B2B Field Sales into Independents & SMEs)
Field Sales into Independents & SMEs
(Merchant Services, Chip and Pin, Terminal Card Machine, EPOS)
UNCAPPED COMMISSION with competitive basic salary plus car allowance and benefits
iPhone, iPad and laptop provided
We are looking for experienced Area Sales Managers to target Independents and SMEs to present our products, services and substantial savings, along with additional earning potential. This is truly an exceptional and rare Sales role with substantial uncapped earning potential along with the ability to progress within a forward thinking Global leader.
The role requires you to generate your own leads, with some leads also provided through epay.
Although candidates from within Merchants Services are desirable; epay will also consider applications from Area Sales Managers within Telecoms, Utilities and other B2B sales and face-to-face sales backgrounds.
We are currently hiring for someone to cover parts of our Wales and South West region. Ideal candidates to be from around the Bristol area.
- Previous 2 years+ sales experience gained within a B2B face-to-face sales environment
- Must be tenacious with a “can-do” attitude
- An experienced closer and consultative seller
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Must be self-sufficient and motivated, with entrepreneurial flair
- Ability to cold call daily is imperative for success in this role
- A book of contacts and clients is desirable but not essential
- Desire to want to earn over £50k
- Computer literate, experience using Microsoft Excel
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle on a daily basis is essential
- Right to work in the UK.
One of the UK’s leading electronic payment solution providers.
As part of Euronet Worldwide, we bring Retailers and Partners together in 35 countries to increase their sales and revenue. From independent to large multiple retailers we offer payment and distribution systems including gift cards, online gaming, mobile and bill payments, ticketing, lottery, and voucher and couponing loyalty schemes.
We help bring the products and services of the world’s leading brands, such as iTunes and Microsoft, into physical or virtual retail environments and into the hands of consumers when they want them. Electronic payments provide a fantastic opportunity to increase product range and ensures the futures of successful retailers.
Epayment and prepaid transactions have changed how consumers buy in the UK and epay are leading the way. We’re committed to becoming the leading processor and distributor of electronic payments in the world.