Property Coordinator / Project Coordinator - Retail Operations
Job Title: Property Coordinator
Location: London, with regular travel nationwide
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, with a requirement for occasional weekend and bank holiday work during peak periods.
Our Client is a leading specialist in animating retail space. They are currently looking to recruit for a Property Coordinator who will be based in London with regular travel nationwide.
You'll be reporting to the Retail Project Manager.
About the role:
The purpose of this job is twofold. Firstly to support the company's retail/leisure consultancy projects through delivering key tasks related to asset management, rent and service charge modeling, profit and loss analysis, property law and coordination of partners (architects, M&E, designers) commissioned as part of the project. The role will be client facing and see the candidate working across a range of diverse projects. (60% weighting)
Secondly the role will coordinate the review and implementation of good quality estate management practices, across the company's estate of retail markets. This will primarily focus on supporting the operations team with ongoing asset management issues, tenant/landlord matters and bringing consistency to how the portfolio is managed in terms of rent reviews, lease renewals, debt collection and management reporting. (40% weighting)
- Support the delivery of each of the retail/leisure consultancy projects - taking particular responsibility for the elements of the projects related to asset management, site audits, financial modeling, property law ( leases, licenses) and ensuring third party agencies deliver to the required timelines.
- Play a role in the new business development work of the company by coordinating the process of applying/bidding for contracts/tenders, with the support of the central management team.
- With the Retail Project Manager, develop robust internal review processes and project plans, to ensure all consultancy projects are delivered on time and to the required standard.
- Coordinate a review of the company's current asset management procedures, working with the operations teams to address the change management required to deliver consistency around - tenant/landlord documentation, rent reviews, lease renewals, concession tracking, site cost management and management reporting.
- To be the point of contact in the central management team for all daily asset management tasks, with the aim of increasing income levels onsite and to ensure statutory compliance levels are achieved.
- Maintain up to date tenancy and vacant unit schedules for all sites, working with the operations team to increase occupancy levels and onsite standards of presentation, creating reports internally and for clients on a monthly basis - KPI reports, steering group packs ( as per management agreement requirements)
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and expertise as may be required by the company from time to
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Housing Coordinator, Estates Officer, Property Officer, Assets Team Assistant, Estates Services Officer, Housing Officer, Property Coordinator may also be considered for this role.