Home Care Assistants
We are looking for Home Care Assistants for Hull, Beverley, Goole and surrounding villages. We have full and part time hours available however you do need to be a car driver due to the nature of the work. As one of the main local providers to older people within their own homes, our client has an outstanding reputation.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them?
- Full & part time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends
- Part time weekends only or part time evenings only
- Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
(Please note we cannot offer school hours due to our client’s needs)
Rates of pay for Home Care Assistants
- Excellent incentives including high street vouchers, phone and gym discounts.
- Monday – Friday £7.80 - £8.13, Weekends £7.90 - £8.23 (Depending on area.)
- Up to £12.67 per hour on bank holidays
- 20p per mile mileage allowance
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience we provide excellent training. All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career.
Being a Home Care Assistant can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier please get in touch. We will answer any questions you may have.