Senior Customer Service Advisor
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join one of our campaigns based in Thame. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
About the role
Primarily the Team focus on ensuring licensees equipment is ready and able to pour. The Customer Service Team use their technical expertise, they will assist their customer through first line diagnostics, using the necessary skills to question the customer in a polite and professional manner and where appropriate and will solve their queries during the first contact. More complex matters will be managed by scheduling a colleague to follow up the query within a set time.
You will provide exceptional customer experience, in support of the licensed publican trade and their direct suppliers; in all aspects of any of our client’s brand related query or request. You will also be required to support employees who work in the field directly with the above mentioned customers.
Responsibilities of our Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Supporting the Team Leader in role
- Resolving customer queries and escalations
- Supporting the Team through coaching and feedback
- Supporting with training and induction of new Team members
- Maintaining a high level of product and process knowledge
- Managing and updating internal systems in line with agreed process
- Developing effective working relationships with all internal and external touch points
- Achieving agreed Advisor targets for Contact handling, Call Quality and Data integrity
What we’re looking for in our Senior Customer Service Advisor
- Coaching and feedback experience desirable
- Previous experience of working within a Customer Service environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Confident telephone manner, excellent communication and listening skills
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are essential together with an eye for detail
- Calm with the ability to deal professionally with all types of contacts
- Professional outlook and be self-confident with the ability to be a strong team player
As our successful Senior Customer Service Advisor we will reward you with:
- A salary of up to £18,000 DOE
- 22 Days holiday +bank holidays (increasing 1 Day a year capped at 31)
- A 37.5 hour working week – Monday – Friday between 8am – 6pm on a rota basis.
- Optional company incentives (Flex2Fit – After qualifying period)
So if you would like to join our team as our new Senior Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!