Operations Assistant / Sales & Events Coordinator
Job Title: Operations, Sales & Events Coordinator
Location: Watford / London
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working hours: 40 hours - 3 days per week working in Watford, 2 days per week working in London, Acton
Our client is a leading market operator. Running both indoor and outdoor retail sites across the UK - from traditional stalls, artisan and theme markets to the latest in retail unit innovations.
The role will be divided between working in Watford (3 days per week, implementation and delivery) and working in Acton in their Central Office (2 days per week, creative development), with full time cover at Watford for holidays and when driven by onsite operational requirements. Travel to other locations in the business will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
The onsite role will include:
- Sourcing and recruiting new traders
- Dealing with trader enquiries and market administration
- Development and implementation of the marketing and communications activity
The post is a full-time post, working 40 hours per week, which will include weekends when required. The role will involve regular travel, particularly between Watford and Acton, but ad hoc to the company's other main sites. The post holder will be expected to act with a positive attitude and in the best interest of the company at all times and to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility and expertise as may be required by the company from time to time.
Working with the Watford Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager to:
- Develop and implement a targeted lettings strategy for a complementary mix of traders at Watford Market
- Support the onsite teams in the other Markets to deliver their lettings strategies and target traders
- Proactively approach new traders to drive income across all markets and projects
- Develop Trader Marketing packs to best sell the market and the company and increase lettings and income OPERATIONS Support the Watford Market Manager to:
- Complete daily company paperwork and contribute to the rent collection process
- Ensure all financial schedules, tenancy schedules and tenants files are kept up to date and accurate onsite.
- Monitor the market and deal with any operational issues
- Create and manage regular trader communication
- Liaise (through directives) with internal and external stakeholders as required, including Watford Council
- Ensure all marketing collateral is up to date and supports agreed strategy
- Manage operatives to drive high standards of cleanliness, presentation and health and safety standards
Other Ad hoc duties as required MARKETING Work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to:
- Devise and deliver the annual Watford marketing plan with clearly defined timelines
- Create and deliver an ongoing social media content plan, including content creation and uploading to sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, as well as replying to and engaging with customers/users
- Ensure continued cultivation, activity and growth of all social media followers
- Create content for all marketing platforms (website, newsletters, adverts…) EVENTS
- Drive active events and animation activity at Watford Market, linked in to the marketing plan
- Create community links in Watford and the surround to support events
- Support event development/planning and execution for all the sites in the company's portfolio, specifically researching ideas and supporting the onsite operational teams to deliver
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Operations Manager, Operations Coordinator, Events Coordinator, Events Manager, Events, Sales Support Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Process Manager, Sales Marketing, Marketing, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Events Administrator will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Operations Assistant / Sales & Events Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly