Call Centre Customer Services Advisor - Contact Centre Administration Agent (AWDO-P3451)
Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Administration Agent with excellent communication, administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required by a well-established Company based in Mitcham, South West London.
SALARY: £20,000 per annum + Benefits
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Administration Agent that has excellent communication, administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Administration Agent you will work within a busy Control / Dispatch Team providing a friendly, efficient and professional service.
As the Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Administration Agent you will be the first point of contact for clients at the initial stage of the transport booking request ensuring their requests/queries are dealt with and documented accurately.
Your responsibilities will also involve assisting Hospital staff / Patients / Carers with all enquiries relating to transport bookings.
You will also ensure confidential information is filed away each day.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Administration Agent:
- Deal promptly, professionally and efficiently with all telephone calls
- Maintain a tidy, efficient filing system
- Communicate all booking reference numbers to the client/customer
- Ensure risk management is applied to all journeys to ensure the safety of the crew and patients, especially on specialist transfers requiring a specifically qualified crew/vehicle
- Ensure Hospital staff/clients are kept updated on all aspects of their booking/journey whether prior to or on date of travel. Calling to update at the request of the Dispatcher if required.
- Communicate/escalate any necessary information to the Dispatch Team in a clear and precise way
- Display a high level of customer care when dealing with Hospitals, Patients and Relatives
- Ensure compliance with patient care and safety protocols and guidelines
- Ensure own compliance with business's policies, procedures and protocols
- Ensure own compliance with current Health & Safety legislation and identify, make safe and/or report areas of risk and promote safe working practices
- Ensure incidents and near misses are reported to Control Supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
- Be prepared to assist with all suitable office duties as and when they arise
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communicator
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive situations professionally and assertively
- Computer literate/ good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Able to work as a team and on own initiative
- Flexible to working hours- additional hours, nights, bank holidays maybe required
- Must be able to pass an occupational health assessment
- Candidates will be required to get CRB / DBS check, if not already in possession
- Knowledge of patient transport and of the Mental Health act would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Mitcham, South West London / Surrey
AWD online operates as an employment agency