Fantastic opportunities for an Approved Electrician to join a well-established company based in Livingston!
As specialists in electrical installations, the company provides a modern, reliable service to ensure both residential and commercial fixings offer maximum performance and save energy, thus saving money. Not only do they provide clients with the latest technology, they also carry out installations professionally and provide comprehensive and straightforward advice.
Due to ongoing growth, they now require an Approved Electrician to join their team. General role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Domestic and commercial electrical installations
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance to regulations
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Good level of communications skills
- Working within a team
- 17th Edition
- Must be time served and have industrial experience, with experience of fixed wire testing
- Must be competent working alone and with others
- Customer care is a high priority as you will be dealing directly with clients
- Must be able to complete jobs on time and to a high standard
- Experience of fire alarm systems advantageous.
- Appearance must be to a high standard.
- ESCS Card
- SJIB Card
- Inspection and testing experience an advantage but not essential
Excellent rates of pay, company vehicle provided
If you feel you have the relevant experience/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now for immediate consideration!