Position: Telesales Representative
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Commission
Contract: Full Time – Part Time Also Considered (Min. 25 Hours Per Week)
The Telesales Representative Role:
As the market leaders in their sector for over 20 years, our client is now seeking a confident and outgoing individual to join their Telesales Team.
The Telesales Representative will help drive sales in a vibrant UK sales market. The successful candidate will be given full product training and full ongoing support.
- Liaise with New and Existing Customers within their extensive database
- Collate important information regarding products the customers have and also establishing their needs going forward
- Update new and existing accounts to enable the future success of their sales campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in telesales or similar position
- Great communication skills
- Career Driven
- Work well as part of a team
Our client opened for business in 1995, and their ethos from the first day to the present day is to serve their customers’ with quality products at affordable prices.
As well as being the UK supplier of industrial embroidery machines from the world's leading manufacturer SWF, they also supply digital printing equipment for the wide format industry together with T-Shirt printing machines from the world's longest serving digital specialist DTG Digital.
So, what are you waiting for? To apply for this exciting Telesales Representative position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: B2B, Sales, Telesales, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Rep, Relationship Manager, Planning, Marketing, Campaign, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.