Mobile Parking Attendant
UK Parking Control have an excellent opportunity for a Mobile Parking Attendant to join their team covering the Cambridge area.
Coverage Area: Cambridge
Role: Mobile Parking Attendant
Hours: 20 hours per week
Rota: Variable rota working 5 days week between Monday - Sunday, shifts between 10am - 10pm.
Hourly Rate: The starting salary will be £10.00 per hour plus a fortnightly PRP payment. The salary of £10.00 - £13.00 p/h as advertised is based on average earnings in this region.
Benefits: Profit Share Scheme, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays*, full uniform, pension scheme, excellence awards and childcare vouchers
UK Parking Control have a great opportunity available for a hard working individual to create a career in a fast paced, dynamic and growing company. If you want to be rewarded for dedication and loyalty, enjoy managing your own workload & being outdoors and have excellent people skills then we want to hear from you.
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will be:
- Issuing parking charges to vehicles contravening the regulations of the car park
- Using provided company equipment to carry out tasks.
- Carrying out foot patrols on car parks in line with Health & Safety and BPA policies
- Travel between sites (mobile positions), ensuring optimal routes are used and time is managed effectively in order to provide the correct coverage at the correct times
- Assist motorists with any general queries relating to the car park
- Advise motorists on correct appeals procedure
- Identify and report any failures of parking control equipment
As a Mobile Parking Attendant you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday allowance*
- Expense payments for mobile patrol roles
- Full UKPC uniform and equipment
- Continuous training to be a fully competent parking attendant
Mobile Parking Attendant - Requirements:
- Access to own vehicle and Full UK Drivers Licence for mobile positions
- Flexible to assist with local coverage during periods of holiday and sickness
- In some cases a DBS check will be required prior to starting employment
If successful, candidates will be required to complete an on-site assessment as part of the interview process.
*Part time positions - holiday and bank holiday allowance will be pro-rated
To submit your CV for this exciting Mobile Parking Attendant click ‘Apply’ now.
Key Words: Civil Enforcement Officer, Parking Marshall, Parking Warden, Car Park Management, Security Officer, Enforcement Attendant, Enforcement Agent, Enforcement Officer, Parking Enforcement.