Project Manager - Trainee
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, highly motivated and driven Trainee Project Manager to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership based in Hinckley.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
The role will involve managing Store Fit-out Projects, making sure that all customer needs and expectations are met. This will involve costing, sub-contracting and managing projects from start to finish ensuring they complete within the agreed time scale and profit margins.
As a Trainee Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Establishing and developing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Meeting targets for profit margins and strategic objectives
- Managing all aspect of projects including customers expectation, flow of information through the business, costing’s etc.
- Problem solving to meet customer requirements
- Extensive travelling to customer sites
- Being on call to customers, i.e., dealing with issues and answering calls out of hours
An ideal Trainee Project Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- An approachable and professional manner
- Good computer skills especially Excel and Word
- Passport and Driving Licence
- Flexibility is essential for this role
Training will be provided to the successful candidate so that career progression can be achieved.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary
For an opportunity to join our fast-paced business please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961631407 / INDLP