North Divisional Office - Garforth Nr Leeds
Reports to - HR Manager
Salary - £17,000 per annum
Hours - 30 per week
Key objectives -
To provide day to day administrative support to the HR Manager and other Divisional office team members.
Main tasks -
- To be responsible for HR administration and data entry relating to recruitment, new starters, leavers, current employees, changes to terms and conditions, personal details and annual leave/sickness records.
- Producing standard letters, contracts of employment, etc - utilising mail merge where necessary.
- Assisting with meetings management - i.e. coordinate electronic diaries, booking rooms and refreshments etc, preparing refreshments for visitors.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain manual and electronic filing systems.
- Reconcile expenditure against procurement and credit card statements, checking receipts etc.
- Maintain administrative records, databases and filing systems as required.
- Respond to general day to day queries from the Divisional team and Member Societies as required.
- Undertake a variety of routine administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, shredding, scanning, laminating etc
Essential Requirements -
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to be proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills and; verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a broad range of tasks.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including the use of spreadsheets/data collection.
Desirable Requirements -
- Previous experience of working within an HR admin environment
- Using Management Information Systems.
- Knowledge of Mail Merge
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.