Sponsorship Sales Executive (Arabic Speaking)
Sponsorship Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager
Sponsorship Sales Executive who is fluent in Arabic is needed by our client, a rapidly growing Conference and Exhibitions group focused on Emerging and Frontier markets to be based in their central London offices. The company has firmly cemented its reputation as a leading organiser of international investment forums and is now looking to take its growth to the next level.
Your mission is to attract C-level executives from Arabic-speaking countries to participate in high profile investment forums held in global financial centres.
You will be a go-getter with the ability to work in an autonomous environment selling across multiple industries whilst developing high-level relationships with industry stakeholders.
If successful, you will be offered a senior position in the company with a sizeable salary and commission structure and international travel opportunities to the Middle East, North Africa, Continental Europe and the Far East.
You will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company entering exciting new territory with ample opportunities to participate in the company's scalability and growth.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic.
- Proven Sales background with 2 yrs + sales experience
- Previous sales experience in conferences and events is desirable
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Proven confidence in interacting with senior decision-makers.
- An understanding of consultative sales, probing for business challenges and offering solutions.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects.
Salary: (OTE £40,000) (£20,000 - £24,000 basic per annum)
To apply, please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration
Apply for Sponsorship Sales Executive (Arabic Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly