Training Ambassador / Product Trainer / Brand Ambassador
Job Title: Training Ambassador
Location: Leicestershire and Surrounding areas
Salary: To the right person they will offer a salary of £23,000 plus a £2k bonus scheme, company car, mobile phone, laptop, tablet and a fun, sociable working environment!
Job Type: Full-time, Fixed Term Contract
Your personality matters more than your qualifications!
Are you a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated person? Do you have the ability to build good working relationships?
Our client is looking to recruit a Training Ambassador for the UK's leading home appliance brand. The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, well organised and able to develop relationships within the stores on your large region.
The ideal home location for the successful candidate would be Leicestershire as the stores you would be covering are based in postcodes DE, NG, S, LN, LE, CV, NN, MK and PE.
The role of the Training Ambassador is to eat, sleep and breathe Beko and its associated brands.
A brand is a company's most important asset. Training ambassador's help marketing and sales increase brand value by representing the brand to target customers.
Training ambassadors embody what a brand is all about. They create awareness, give product and brand knowledge/information and create sales leads. The trainer has to be able to match products with customer needs and give sales staff the ability to sell up through the ranges on offer. Training ambassadors work to ensure that the Beko brands are first choice for all retailers and their staff.
- To deliver a high level of training in the field on behalf of Beko, Blomberg, Leisure, Flavel and Grundig
- Develop relationships with customers and be an ambassador to the brands
- Visit approximately 4 plus stores per day on designated large region
- Deliver content in line with brand guidelines and business targets along with personal KPI's for both external and internal audiences
- Deliver and adapt training content in line with company guidelines
- In conjunction with Line Manager, identify accounts for development and deliver training activities
- Support Roadshows and Trade events held nationally
- Attend meetings (nationally) actively participating and producing content as required
- Report on daily activity via electronic reporting system. Give feedback from the field and send information to the Senior Training Ambassadors to collate
- Previous Training/Retail sales experience
- Good communication skills. Clearly spoken - articulate with good modulation and no monotone
- Good presentation skills
- Approachable - can build instant rapport
- Positive can do attitude. Willing to help and to put themselves forward
- Able to deal with and handle the occasionally difficult delegate
- Efficient time management skills
- Flexible - this is not a 9-5 job role (further details will be given on application)
- Must be able to stay away from home for induction period (2 weeks approx.) and thereafter nights away travelling to the furthest points on your region and attending roadshows/events
- Proficient level of computer literacy - particularly Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Excel
- Clean driving license
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role attaching a covering letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Product Trainer, Brand Ambassador, Brand Training, Product Training Executive, Sales Advisor, Retail Trainer, Brand Consultant, Training Coordinator, Trainer, Customer Services, Retail Training, Product Advisor, Training Advisor, Product Support will also be considered for this role.