Head of Year
Head of Year
Salary: SO1 £25,951- £30,153 pro-rata
Required for September 2017
Term time only plus 5 inset days
Hours: 37 per week
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Head of Year to joining our existing team of committed and skilled support staff.
- be able to show levels of numeracy and literacy equivalent to GCSE (A-C) or NVQ Level 2;
- have experience working with young people and providing support in a pastoral setting;
- be able to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults;
- be committed to working flexibly, before and after school hours as required, to promote the welfare of learners;
- have a strong commitment to the personal, spiritual, social and health development of young people.
You will find a school that:
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community;
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development;
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
The school is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.
Please apply via the link below or the school website by clicking apply
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 14 June 2017
Interviews: Monday 19 June 2017