Controls warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of products in and out.
- Pick-up products, loading and moving products. Manual handling required.
- Stores products by designating storage areas, adjusting storage areas according to product requirements.
- Prepares products for delivery in and out by checking items.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records, maintaining databases.
- Monitors inventory by completing counts as required.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, training provided.
- Phyiscal manual handling activity required for the role.
Teamwork, Coordination, Organisation, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability.
Apply for Warehouse Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly