Membership & Customer Experience Manager - Barrow in Furness
Membership and Customer Experience Manager
Barrow in Furness
Salary: £17,000 - £23,000 plus Performance Related Bonus Scheme
A new and exciting opportunity for a Membership and Customer Experience Manager to join the UK’s 3rd largest Operator of retail bingo.
This is a new position with a primary purpose of improving overall membership retention rates by growing the existing customer database, ensuring new and existing members become regular active members.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service and standards, making us a destination of choice.
On offer is a competitive salary of between £17,000 and £23,000 (dependent on experience) including a performance related bonus scheme.
This is a full time position and will involve working evening and weekends. You will also be required to travel on occasions as whilst initial focus will be within the Barrow Club, you may be required to provide support at any of our Clubs throughout the UK.
Deliver exceptional customer service to increase repeat visits by:
- Giving new members a structured welcome to bingo and the club
- Walking the floor to make all customers feel valued, spending time with members and gaining feedback
- Developing a local customer strategy to run in harmony with the overall customer journey strategy
- Producing regular updates on member feedback and overall results delivered against Club performance
- Planning and delivery of events/theme nights to increase customer enjoyment and encourage repeat visits
- Engaging in outreach sales through either ad-hoc local events to further promote membership and the brand
- Maintaining focus with the local business community and building a network of contacts for us to help grow membership
- Optimising the membership database by identifying members to return to the Club and into regular play
- Attending any local or centrally arranged promotional or marketing meetings when appropriate
- Working closely with the General Manager and Marketing Manager, providing support where needed to help deliver local campaigns, sharing best practice and working to improve overall retention within the site
- Work within agreed budgets completing analysis on the success of any investment
- Experienced in the Leisure & Entertainment industry or similar customer focussed environment
- Outgoing and confident with an ability to impart a ‘fun’ element into encouraging new and existing members to become regular attendees
- Energetic and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Able to use your previous experience and results to enhance the overall customer journey by growing and maintaining current volumes of membership
- Experienced in adopting new ideas and skills to improve performance
- Able to use your own initiative
- An excellent organiser with an ability to prioritise work effectively
Do you have:
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A full UK driving license with an ability to undertake some travel throughout the country to all our sites, on occasions staying overnight
- IT literacy and proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Our company is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! We utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.