M&E CAD Operator
M&E CAD Operator/Technician - Permanent - Based in Cambridge
One of the regions leading independent complete solution Building Services companies, with a portfolio of blue-chip projects for clients across the East of England are currently recruiting for a M&E CAD Technician/Operator to be based from their office in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical installation service across many sectors including Healthcare premises and hospitals including PFIs, University and College projects and selected commercial projects. Their projects range from 500k to £6M.
The M&E CAD Operator/Technician will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Receive marked up drawings for mechanical and electrical services designs for buildings, and produce CAD drawings from those mark ups.
· Produce amendments and revisions to CAD drawings.
· Ensure company CAD standards are adhered to.
· Ensure internal commercial team is kept fully informed of all relevant CAD information.
· Ensure that all drawings have been properly checked.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Minimum 2D, potentially 3D with a desire or already in trading to do Revit.
· Full working knowledge of AutoCAD with relevant work experience in a Building Services environment.
· Needs to be flexible and willing to produce O&M Manuals plus other tasks.
· A self motivated individual with good communication skills and an ability to work independently.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com