Leicester (with occasional national travel)
Between £40k - £50k, dependent on experience and qualifications
Our client is an industrial group with revenues across its various businesses exceeding £80M per annum.
They require a Qualified Accountant to join their team. This is an important role in the business as you will be providing support to the CEO and Chairman in preparing and reviewing financial information for the group companies. The role will also involve providing financial analysis and insight on potential acquisitions for the group. You will be based in Leicester but the role may involve travelling nationally with occasional overnight stays. As part of the interview process, there will be a competency test which will involve the analysis of some financial information from one of the existing business and the manipulation of this information on an excel spreadsheet by creating and using pivot tables. These skills are an essential part of your application.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and have:
- Experience in preparation and analysis of financial information in both management and statutory formats
- Excellent spreadsheet skills including pivot table knowledge.
- Good analytical and logical thought patterns
- Must be able to process information and transmit this to financial outputs
- Be able to prepare financial forecasts
- Be able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Some M&A experience would be preferred.
Suitable skills/experience: Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CIMA
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Accountant job click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.