The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd is looking for an Account Manager to join our fast-paced, business in Dudley.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
The Account Manager’s role is to maintain and expand relationships with our key customers. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving the profit and strategic targets of that account.
As an Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Establishing and developing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Co-ordinating and managing the Account Team, including Project Managers and Schedulers.
- Co-ordinating service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Assessing customer needs on an on-going basis
- Proactively suggesting design and costs savings initiatives
- Problem solving to meet customer requirements
- Extensive travelling to customer sites
An ideal Account Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience in the retail sector
- An approachable and professional manner
- Good computer skills including Excel and Word
- Passport and Clean Driving Licence
Previous experience in a Shop Fitting environment as an Account Manager is essential.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV Online
recruitx ref: 961561238 / INDLP