We have a new exciting opportunity at The Dental Directory for an Account Manager to come and join our fantastic team based in Witham, Essex on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Account Manager will receive a competitive salary and benefits including 20 Days’ Holiday (plus bank holidays), Performance related bonus, Flexible working, Family friendly policies as well as Career Development in a growing business and a fantastic industry.
The Dental Directory one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
In April 2014, The Dental Directory was acquired by the parent group that owns Integrated Dental Holdings the largest dental group in the UK.
The Dental Directory operates independently utilising the support, infrastructure and purchasing power this relationship provides to flex its financial muscle and capitalise on industry insight to continue to provide the product range, prices and services to its core market of independent dental practices.
Key Responsibilities of our Account Manager:
- Develop new business with existing and new customers – generating opportunities through outbound calls
- Build many relationships within the practice from reception right through to the decision maker
- Work closely with your on the road counterpart to hit joint sales targets and enhance the customers overall experience
- Plan and organise outbound call schedule
- Understand and develop product knowledge
- Maximise each sales opportunity and increase customer order value as well as being alert to other business needs which could be met by other parts of the group
- Responsible for the management, development and sales performance of targeted account base
- Be competitive, we want people who strive to be the best
- Attend dental exhibitions and have days out on the road with your business consultant
What we’re looking for in our Account Manager
- Previous experience in an outbound telesales role (min 1 year)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build robust relationships with customer base
- Ability to deliver sales through a consultative sales approach
- Computer literate
- Experience of working with a CRM system preferable but not essential
- Proven self-starter with ability to structure own day, work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional business development skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish relationships from warm and cold leads
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
If you would like to join our team as our new Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly