After another year of growth Bristol Bifold is looking for a project coordinator to join the team. As a project coordinator you would need to keep on top of various projects and ensure they are progressing properly. This will involve coordinating and liaising with customers, employees and suppliers.
You'll need to be computer literate, great with people on the phone and organised. Another part of the job will be unloading windows and doors as they arrive from our suppliers. This will involve taking them off the van and storing them in the warehouse. As you can imagine you will need to be reasonably strong to perform this task.
You'll be working alongside Mike who organises all the ordering and fitting of the windows and doors. So you will help him ensure everything is ordered correctly, keep customers informed of how their job is progressing and make sure the installers have everything they need to do their job.
Service calls are an important part of this role too. Keeping our customers happy is very important to us, so when a call comes in to say a door or window is broken or needs servicing it is important you get that organized as quickly as possible.
The role requires a professional and methodical approach at all times with a keen eye for detail.
Main responsibilities to include:
• Taking control of the smaller sized contracts handed over from the Operations Manager, ensuring all items are ordered correctly and installed within the time scales provided, this will include using a CRM system to log activities.
• Liaising with customers and builders verbally on the phone and via email.
• Scheduling installations.
• Scheduling and organizing remedial visits, this will include route planning.
• Warehouse management to include incoming and outgoing goods, some heavy lifting required.
• General admin.
• Working as part of a team.
• Ensuring customer happiness at all times.
Salary: £18,000 per Annum
If you feel that this is a role that suits you and would like to apply for, please apply online for this Project Coordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.