6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with excellent written and verbal skills and an ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple design projects to the best possible outcome, based on-site with our client. You're the ambassador of our client's brand, delivering excellent client service to the stakeholders, design agencies, internal colleagues or directly to clients. You pro-actively own the delivery of key projects, ensuring key dates are hit and challenges are overcome.
Our client is a world-class brand and packaging design company with more than 123 years in the business. They like to think they're a bit different from the competition because they offer the whole package - everything from strategic brand design through pack science, graphics, legal sign off and digital solutions - which means they can manage clients' projects from that first big idea right to when their product lands in a customer's shopping basket.
Our client is international, being part of a global group, but proud of their Yorkshire roots too. We might have lots of big name international clients, but we've still got that small business feel at heart.
You'll be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining key working relationships with all client key stakeholders and third party agencies.
- Guiding, mentoring and support should be given to your direct reports to enable progression when required.
- Carry out your project management duties in an exemplary manner and set standards for others to follow.
- Follow all processes in a logical and timely manner, and ensure that you are a champion of best practice.
- Managing and communicating all active projects proactively to all relevant stake holders.
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy across all categories and brands.
- Creating and,tracking and managing project critical paths and communicate o all key stake holders.,
- Project housekeeping is required on all project document and systems).
- Responsible for checking all artwork against the validated data, collating and briefing feedback from the various stakeholders.
- Final signoff of all artwork.
- Escalate, manage and report any risks to the delivery of the project. Ensure personnel conflict is respectfully and appropriately managed via the SBS & Kingfisher business policies.
- Monitoring proactively production workloads to raise potential issues with Account Managers that may require review and / or re-planning
- Creating clear and concise production briefs to the relevant production agency
- Tracking costs accurately across all projects through to invoice.
- Leading range reviews / end-of-project wash-ups ensuring they are carried out in a timely manner and that all learnings are feedback in to the process to encourage continual improvement.
- Approving and validating all artwork against approved data / brand briefs supplied
It's essential that you have a packaging/graphics degree and 3 years' experience or you have 5 years' experience in packaging/graphics. You'll be computer literate and have experience of using Word and Excel.
It's preferable that you have client facing experience or exposure to FMCG brands
Up for the challenge? Click Apply Now.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly