Do you have proven experience of working within an automotive workshop in a controller position? If so, LSH Auto are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced Workshop Controller at our Mercedes Benz of Manchester.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team in the role of Workshop Controller, you will take responsibility for:
- Issuing of work taking account of loading and commitment to customers as agreed by reception.
- To ensure that deadlines are met and highlight any deficiencies to the After-sales Manager.
- Ensuring Workshop procedures are adopted by adhering to the latest repair methods in compliance with manufacturer guidelines for all warranty & goodwill repairs.
- Ensure all relevant documentation including technical finding as a result of a manufacturer defect are processed in an efficient manner.
- Ensure job pack criteria/documentation meets MBRG warranty process standards on acceptance from the workshop prior to handing to warranty admin.
- To ensure all work is issued with correct service sheets.
- Ensure all jobs have the correct Standard Text and Times added prior to issue to the Technicians.
- Undertake regular quality checks of all service, warranty and vehicle preparation work, ensuring any re-work is scheduled with the minimum of delay.
- Provide general information on progress of work through the workshop
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Workshop Controller will preferably have previous experience in a busy workshop department and be able to demonstrate an organised, compliant approach to their responsibilities. Excellent telephone handling/communication skills are essential to the role to ensure our customers receive the high standard of service they expect. You will also have:
- Good numerical and administrative skills.
- Technically qualified to a high standard (preferably Diagnostic level)
- Recent experience of a diagnostic role
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our Workshop Controller, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of £33,113 and a great range of benefits including access to our employee car scheme and bonus.
If you feel you have the automotive knowledge, the passion for sales and the drive to move our business forwards, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Workshop Controller.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.