Car Parking Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have fantastic driving and organisation skills? If so, LSH Auto are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
When global automotive retailing group, Lei Shing Hong commenced with its first Mercedes-Benz dealership more than 45 years ago, it started on its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes-Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester market areas.
Due to continued business success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Car Parking Assistant to join our team at Mercedes Benz of Manchester.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Car Parking Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a consistent and exceptional level of service to support the productivity and efficiency of the Service Department. You will be ensuring that all technicians are supplied in a timely manner with their next job/vehicle whilst aiding all team members and customers. You will also be:
- Welcome the customer on arrival, ascertaining their individual requirements.
- Ensure that the customer is able to park conveniently or alternatively parking the customers’ vehicle for them.
- Handing the customer over to the showroom host and if not available seating the customer comfortably and ensuring that refreshments have been provided.
- Inform the relevant team member / department of the customers’ arrival and check that the customer has been attended to within 15 minutes of seating.
- Ensure that car park and associated areas are free from litter and debris.
- Identifying any potential hazards and notifying the Health & Safety Officer
- Ensuring that Service Demonstrators are brought to the front door prior to customer collection, and customer vehicles are brought to the front door on return.
- Deal with delivery drivers / goods-in deliveries, in an efficient and professional manner. Notifying the appropriate department of their arrival.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Car Parking Assistant, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer and team handling skills.
- Excellent business presentation / appearance, with a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Genuine desire to assist the business to achieve its objectives both in terms of customer experience and budgets.
- Good team member able to provide empathy and support at all times, whilst ensuring that the customer’s needs are met in a manner consistent with the standards expected of an LSH employee.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as our Car Parking Assistant, you will be entitled to a salary of £17,433.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Car Parking Assistant, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Apply for Car Parking Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly