SCOPE OF ROLE:
Are you interested in the retail fashion industry and have experience in Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Print design and CAD background? We are looking for a creative, passionate forward thinking individual to join the Buying team as a Print Designer. This is a new role which you can help build and shape so an ideal opportunity for someone in their first job, recently graduated from a design course or a more experienced print designer. Your key responsibilities with be researching and collating seasonal trend, producing garment print graphics, briefing our supply base and working alongside the buying team to create exclusive prints which will be sold in 100+ UK & International Stores.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Creative flair
- Ability to create a breadth of print styles and handwriting
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Because of the changing nature of our business, your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Apply for Print Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly