Industrial Temps - Recruitment Consultant
Established in 2009, Talk Staff Recruitment continues to grow and that’s because we believe in approaching each client’s needs differently, focusing our time and effort on their wider business objectives.
Within our Industrial Temps Team, alongside our Belper Family (Office), we’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us in our mission to challenge the status quo.
What we’d love you to have already:
- Proven experience (a little or lots is fine) in a 360* Recruitment role that has been industrial and highly temps focused
- Enjoy ‘never being off the phone’ making sales and speaking to candidates
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Recruitment Systems
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own transport is a must, however access to a company car is available during the working day
This is expected to be a busy role for you but we have a very supportive family-like team to help – so don’t worry! They’re a nice bunch too.
What we expect your role to involve over the coming year:
- Building loyal and lucrative relationships with clients across Derbyshire & the UK, including new business development and expanding on those already in place
- Explore different ways that clients can access the best talent by using innovative candidate sourcing and screening techniques, comprehensive client briefs and working to find the best people every time to ensure a positive impact on your clients’ business
- Working with the management team to identify new recruitment tenders and winning bids of large accounts
We’re part of the wider Talk Staff Group and as we continue to expand, opportunity for progression will naturally become available.
Salary & Benefits Package
£20,000 to 28,000 per annum – plus great commission & bonuses (Amazing OTE’s!)
Working hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday & with 1 hours’ break.
- Pay day pizza
- Personal Development Programme
- Employee of the month awards
- Annual mid-year conference
- Regular social events including Christmas party
- Group Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking nearby
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential - Please feel free to request an informal chat first too via our office on 01773 828 326.