Home Helpers & Support Workers
We are looking for Home Helpers & Support Workers for all areas of Trafford in Greater Manchester to join our team of award winning carers.
Are you someone who puts the customer first and delivers the kind of care excellence that we do – the sort of care you would expect for your own family member, friend, or relatives? Our clients are 95% private, who are seeking quality care. We believe we can only deliver this by assessing our client’s needs & to deliver a minimum of 1 hour calls with extended travel time so you don’t have to rush!
Why work for us as a Home Helper or Support Worker?
- Your rate of pay would be between £8.00- £12.00 per hour
- Fully paid travel time in-between clients
- Full time and part time hours are available, covering daytime, evenings and weekends
- 28p per mile mileage allowance
- Free QCF/NVQ Qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Your average care calls will be 1 hour but some calls are significantly longer
- We are a great team with excellent opportunities to progress with fantastic support
- We actively promote from within so we can offer progression opportunities
- Free break down cover with Home Start
- Free health care cover & pension scheme
What is the role of a Home Helper & Support Worker?
You will build a relationship with the people you provide care for a typical day could involve preparing a meal, getting them out of bed, taking them to the bathroom, assisting with dressing, or taking them out to social events.
You will be working with a couple of clients in their own home’s generally as close to your own home as possible.
What experience do I need?
This role would be suitable for people with or without care experience who have a real desire to make a difference to someone’s life. This could include experienced care assistants, students looking for post qualifying experience, those who are semi-retired or individuals that have experience of caring for a relative themselves.
Whatever your background, if you are caring, outgoing, warm, and professional we would love to hear from you. You will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies please click on apply.
Apply for Home Helpers & Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly