IT Systems Administrator
National Accident Helpline (NAH), the founding company of NAHL Group plc, has a new and exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to join our team based in Kettering. We are offering a competitive salary of £22,000 – 26,000 per annum including Call Out, plus excellent benefits including a laptop, iPhone, 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 based on length of service), Health Cash Plan, staff discounts and cash-back, workplace pension and length of service bonus.
Across NAHL Group plc, the Group IT function is embarking on a number of new initiatives and projects as well as running our business as usual activities. Working in a business committed to delivering innovative and slick IT solutions, we need an IT Systems Administrator who can speak effectively with internal customers across all parts of our business. Provide end user support both in core hours and outside of these.
Responsibilities of our IT Systems Administrator will include:
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work independently and as part of the wider IT team to:
- Manage Microsoft based networks across multiple sites, both on premise and Azure / O365
- Ensure systems availability targets are met
- Manage changes and upgrades across different systems and platforms
- Work with our IT partners to complete systems testing and onboarding activities
- Create and contribute to run books and documentation to manage our systems
- Listen to business requirements and turn them into technical solutions
- Meet service desk SLAs around incident and problem management
Experience needed to become our IT Systems Administrator includes:
- Solid experience of the Windows Stack – Win10 / Server 2012
- Solid experience with Microsoft server - AD admin – Group Policy in particular
- iOS and Android
- Antivirus solutions – McAfee and Sophos
- Ability to interpret user requirements
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working with contact centre technologies and telephone systems – Avaya / Mitel
- Experience with MDM solutions - MobileIron
- Use of Service Desk technologies - Jira
- Exposure to virtualisation technologies – VMware & HP storage
- Knowledge of networking technologies – Cisco / Ruckus / Sonicwall
- Exposure to AWS / Azure / O365
- Exposure to MS Exchange and Proofpoint
- Experience working with WSUS
- Backup Technologies – Veeam & Azure backups
- Analytical skills to support service desk activities & trend analysis
NAH is proud of its people. The talent and experience we bring to our business is critical to our success. We strive to make NAH a great place to work and to create a productive environment, representative of (and responsive to) different cultures and groups. We believe it is vital to invest significant time and effort in our people’s development and to create a progressive and supportive work culture. This role will play a key role in driving these values through the CC and ensuring the business continues to develop.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join NAH at this pivotal time as a IT Systems Administrator, click ‘Apply’ now!