Assembly Line Operators - Great hours!
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking enthusiastic team players to join them as Assembly Line Operators for their manufacturing business in Westbury, Wiltshire.
Assembly Line Operators must demonstrate:
• Aptitude for following multi-coloured wiring diagrams
• Logic, concentration and methodical approach
• Ability to operate hand tools for cutting and joining wires
• General production/assembly line skills and knowledge
• Working quickly and accurately
• Enthusiasm, a flexible outlook and teamwork
Experience of production and assembly line work would also be advantageous, but training will be given.
Our client is a Cable Harness, Panel & Box Build Specialist with over 50 years history in the industry. They pride themselves in outstanding customer service, offering guarantees to delivery on time and right first time. Our client has built a committed, skilled and experienced workforce working in customer-dedicated production teams.
They are committed to values of:
• Creating a work environment where their people work well together
• Ensuring each individual is valued and takes responsibility to grow and continually improve themselves, the products and the company.
• Enabling on-going investment and sharing in their Company success
If you are have an enthusiastic attitude as well as being highly methodical, reliable and able learn to work accurately at pace, then there are some great opportunities for Assembly Line Operators as a result of their continuing expansion.
Hours & Rewards
For Assembly Line Operators our client can offer:
• A friendly, family owned business where everyone is welcome and appreciated
• Starting salary of £7.50 per hour
• Profit Sharing Scheme
• Opportunities to progress your career
• Great hours, Monday to Friday 8.00 to 4.45 with an early finish on Fridays at 1.30pm
• A stable job
• Modern building and clean work environment
• Team working
• A “no blame” culture
• Occasional overtime
• Parking on site
• Job rotation
• Working to ISO 9001 standards
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Manufacturing, engineering, assembly line operators, production,
Apply for Assembly Line Operators - Great hours!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly