As a Care Coordinator, you will ensure this first-rate service is maintained along with:
• Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
• Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
• Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
• Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
• Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
• Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
To become a Care Coordinator, you will:
• Ideally possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role.
• Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills.
• Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Salary: £18,000+ per Annum
With excellent opportunities for progression this is a great role for someone who is self-motivated and keen to learn. Please apply online for this Care Co-Ordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.