Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Specialist - Acquisition
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager - Acquisition
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is the UK's leading independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. As a privately-owned business, they understand the challenges and demands of running and growing a business.
Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion and advance in the region of £483m to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
The role of Senior Marketing Manager provides the UK focus within a wider Global Marketing team. Working closely with the UK Head of Marketing to drive the development, implementation and delivery of the marketing strategy in alignment with the overall business objectives.
You will also be required to have an ability to think strategically, identifying key business issues and formulating strategic options in partnership with the Head of UK Marketing. An effective communicator and influencer, building relationships through timely delivery of key marketing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead the planning & delivery of the acquisition channel strategy in the UK, to ensure Company awareness & response driven activity is fully optimised
- Ensure robust & clearly timed paid activity across digital & offline media, is fully aligned to direct marketing & local marketing including events & sponsorships
- Budget control and ownership of all acquisition spend to support channel marketing across online/offline, including agencies, sponsorships, affiliates and strategic partnerships
- Takes a client & market centric approach to developing consistent & ever present marketing messaging, aligning creative, content & messaging frameworks to an established insight, research & data plan
- Lead the evolution in acquisition reporting to demonstrate attribution of channel spend, and effective ROI by segment & product
- With a view on continuous improvement, supports the development of best in class processes and procedures. Ensuring an effective review and analysis of activity, and if appropriate adapts the plan to enhance delivery.
- Supports the Head of UK Marketing in the development and alignment of Company UK's brand positioning and Customer Value Proposition, key messaging and annual marketing strategy to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Lead the liaison with the Company to ensure alignment with the marketing plan/activity, ensuring ongoing review of channel tracking and conversion rates to support the implementation of test, learn, refine.
- Lead the development of end user and channel communications strategies and tactical plans that deliver commercial benefit for BFS using the full promotional mix
- Lead implementation of the acquisition channel strategy, creative direction, messaging, marketing collateral and sales support material for the UK.
- Develop strong relationships across Sales to ensure full alignment of marketing activity, planning, process & business reporting
- Works with the wider marketing communications team (Digital, Insight, Product, PR and Corporate Comms) to align planning and implementation across Marketing, on time and within budget to maximise revenues
- Lead budget phasing & allocation by channel to create an accurate and clearly understood ROI/CPA model to inform overall lifetime value of lead generation activity
- Drive the relationships with agencies to include creative, media & design ensuring efficiently supporting UK activity
- Deliver regular Management Information reporting across all offline campaign activity and implement a test, learn, refine strategy to continually improve performance and ROI.
- Work in collaboration with Corporate Comms to develop an internal marketing communications programme to promote work undertaken within the team and gain wider business engagement for all UK Marketing activity.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Strong marketing management & leadership experience
- Strategy/plan development & implementation through a team/agencies
- Multi-channel marketing experience, across the mix of all online and offline channels
- B2B Marketing (desirable)
- Financial services (desirable)
- Marketing qualification - CIM Dip (desirable)
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing & Communications Manager, Communications Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Social Media Manager, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Executive, Experience Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager Acquisition, Financial Services Marketing Manager, Channel Strategy Marketing Manager, Brand Positioning may also be considered for this role.