Field Care Supervisor - Dom Care - Beckenham
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking to add an additional member of staff to their team of field care supervisors.
The role is based 80% in the field 20% in the office. The supervisors are essential to making sure that the team are doing a great job and the clients they serve are happy and having their needs met.
As a supervisor you can expect to be responsible for:
• Training and induction of new staff in line with company guidelines.
• Ongoing supervision and development of staff in your area.
• Spot checks at client homes to make sure care in in line with care plans and clients are happy with the service.
• Assessment of new clients including the preparation of any appropriate paperwork and documentation.
There are other bits and pieces but the main role is to ensure the service runs to a high standard but looking after the team and clients in your area.
What they are looking for:
• A driver with their own car.
• Clean DBS.
• Previous experience of at least 1 year in a role supervising staff.
• Good general knowledge of supervision and staff development.
• 2 years + experience of care.
• Flexible approach to work as shift pattern will include evenings and weekends.
• Able to participate in an oncall roster.
• Ability to build good working relationships with staff and clients.
• Good attention to detail.
• A passion for people and making sure they have the best outcome.
In return they offer an attractive salary, great development opportunities and a good package of training opportunities.
Salary: £18,000+ per Annum
If you think this might be a match made in heaven then please apply online for this Field Care Supervisor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.