Customer Service Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
As an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Services Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Customer Service Specialists who are responsible for booking drug and alcohol tests for customers, as well as reporting administrators who are responsible for the reporting of results to customers.
You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and will quickly be able to engage and develop a rapport with the existing team whilst building relationships with the wider Commercial team, Collection Network and other key internal stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively lead the Customer Service team, developing and implementing clear team KPI's to effectively review performance, taking remedial action as and when required in a timely manner
- Provide advice and support to the team enabling complex customer issues to be resolved in a timely manner, actively coaching and mentoring the team to ensure high standards are maintained and the service delivery model is understood
- Review and maintain the service delivery specification ensuring that customer SLA's are fulfilled
- Run regular team meetings to ensure all team members are aware of performance against customer SLA and team KPIs
- Participate in the review of service performance against agreed budget parameters, planning any remedial action as and when required, to ensure services delivered within budget
- Actively participate in customer review meetings
- Actively participate in complaint resolution ensuring the investigation, resolution and communication with the customer are performed within agreed SLA
- Regularly review the data in all team KPIs to understand trends and demonstrate timeliness of resolution for any remedial action taken to rectify adverse trends
You will be customer focused and experienced in leading and managing a busy Customer Services team. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Services in considering how we plan, forecast and deliver to our customers to ensure the best possible customer experience.
The Customer Service Manager will actively participate in the development of a process improvement strategy which takes into account the increased use of IT platforms in the service delivery model. You will have previous proven experience in a similar environment and be able to lead and inspire your team to perform.
Skills and Experience required:
- Ability to motivate your team, providing strong leadership and direction
- A tenacious individual with a flexible approach to work and a track record of successfully managing a customer services team in a busy environment, supporting the team in the resolution of complex issues
- Previous experience of managing and resolving customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- A dynamic team player who is collaborative but leads by example
- Strong managerial and leadership skills with the ability to inspire motivate and support a team in a busy and sometimes pressured environment.
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
- IT literate with experience in supporting electronic customer access platforms
Apply for Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly