4 days left
- Full Time
Construction Manager - Modular Building, Salary: Up to £85k + Car allowance, Pension, Based: Leeds, with UK travel
We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Manager to work for a leading company who specialise in Modular Building / Off-site Construction across the UK. Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Construction Manager to provide overarching leadership, co-ordination and management of the modular contracts. The successful candidate will be responsible for all pre and post contract operational activities for the business, including commercial performance, contract programming, delivery and installation, sub contract management, risk management and customer satisfaction. The Construction Manager will manage the day to day activities of 8 Regional Construction Managers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Construction Manager with experience gained within a main contractor or off-site environment, with proven ability to manage the end to end operational functions of a business with annual revenues of >£85m. Approximate values of individual contracts are £250k to £1m in value.
- Good knowledge and understanding of operating both in a main contractor and sub-contractor environment.
- Good understanding of leading and managing off-site /Construction contracts in a multi-site environment
- Uses the principals of continuous improvement to drive change with regard to cost and service improvement.
- Proven ability to meet budget and drive profitability
- Ability to build relationships consistently and in a compelling way.
- You will be degree educated and either MRICS or MCIOB
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; Construction Manager, Modular Building, Off-site Construction, Main Contractor, MRICS, MCIOB
Apply for Construction Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly