Contracts Manager - Modular Construction
7 days left
- Full Time
Contracts Manager - Modular Construction, Salary up to £55k + Car & Benefits, Based near Leeds
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join a market leading provider of design & build volumetric / modular construction solutions. The successful candidate will have experience as a Contracts Manager working for a Design & Build main contractor and will have performed this role on contracts between £1 and £7 m in value. Preferable qualified to degree level (minimum HND) be a Member of CIOB or working their way towards Corporate Membership.
The purpose of the role is to administer Design and Build Contracts with a detailed involvement from receipt of order to the settlement of the final account and receipt of the Making Good Defects Certificate. The success of the company is founded on the way we deliver design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilizing modern methods of construction to deliver value for money solutions to their customers.
Contracts Manager Key duties:
- Maximise profits on all contracts increasing tendered margins by good management practices and negotiating with subcontractors.
- Procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensuring that all key deadlines are achieved.
- Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
- Establish good relationships with clients and all key stakeholders with a view to securing repeat business.
- Prepare monthly interim valuations and settle the final account.
- Control subcontractor costs.
- Ensuring that the contracts are completed on time, maximise profits and to the complete satisfaction of the Client.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Apply for Contracts Manager - Modular Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly