Electrical Design Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Design Engineer, based in Telford Shropshire.
The Engineering department currently has an exciting opportunity for a Electrical Design Engineer to join their team, reporting directly to the Senior Technical Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role of Electrical Design Engineer:
- Investigate, propose and apply continuously process improvements and ideas.
- Support Engineers to carry out installation work as required.
- Procedural compliance with quality standards.
- To ensure the creation of Electrical / Pneumatic schematics are in line with the Machine Build schedule.
- To maintain and continually improve the departmental productivity and machine efficiently targets, ensuring all work is carried out to the required standard.
- Achieve objectives/targets outlined in the annual section business plan.
The successful Electrical Design Engineer must:
- HNC/D Qualification.
- Use of AutoCAD / AutoCAD Electrical.
- Understanding of CE Marking and Machinery Directive.
Thank you for applying with Epson Telford. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.