Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Sales Assistant | Maidstone, Kent
~ No Sales Experience Required ~ Sales Training Offered ~
We are currently seeking to fill a number of Retail Sales Assistant openings in our Maidstone office. Our primary goal is to exceed our client’s expectations over the next 6 months, and continue to grow our events team so we can diversify our client portfolio and begin to expand into several other cities over the next 2 years.
As a Retail Sales Assistant, you will begin by learning to represent our clients to the public on different events in an effective and enthusiastic manner. Everyone develops their own style of pitching the products and services based on their personality, so it’s a very natural sale.
Some Retail Sales Assistant Benefits:
- No Sales Experience Required ~ Sales Training Offered!
- Rapid Growth Potential Available ~ Learn, Earn and Grow!
- Uncapped Earnings ~ Write Your Own Pay Cheque!
- Travel Opportunities ~ Explore the City, Region and Country!
- Meet Like Minded People ~ Have Fun and Expand Your Horizons!
Our sales services are in high demand because we use face-to-face interaction at events with heavy foot flow to acquire new customers for our clients on a consistent basis. In a world inundated with media and technology, a personal touch can make a big difference towards customer satisfaction and retention.
Retail Sales Assistant Requirements:
- You will need to be able to work well independently and as part of a team on a self employed basis.
- You’ll need to be at least 18 years of age, able to work in the UK, and able to get to Maidstone daily.
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality or similar customer-focused work experience can be helpful
- Immediate full time availability can assist your application, but we will consider notice periods
- Above average communication skills, professionalism, and work ethic are also expected
If you are looking to embark on a proven path of success and are eager to earn, learn and grow; we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your application through the online application process by clicking the Apply button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Since we’re looking to grow ASAP, you might receive a call or email from us the same day you apply!
Please note: To confirm that the role is a good match for you, an opportunity will be available to visit our events for a full day. As this is still part of the interview process this will be an unearned full day of observation.
THIS ROLE WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING: sales, entry level sales, sales assistant, sales advisor, sales adviser, sales team leader, sales call center, telesales, sales representative, sales associate, sales environment, retail sales, event sales, sales training, marketing, advertising, client relations, public relations or similar
Apply for Retail Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly