Contract Tooling Design Engineer (8 months)
2 days left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Temporary
Job Elements: -
• Our clients are embarking on a major project to increase the flexibility of their plant and as such will be upgrading one of their production lines to run a higher variety of products. This will involve the introduction of a lot of jigs and fixtures.
• This is a contract role (envisaged to be 8 months) and will involve the creation of jig and fixture deign - taking existing tool designs and tweaking them to the correct size for other products.
• Problem solving - identify and feedback any/ all issues into the business.
• All work to be undertaken in accordance with ISO Standards.
The ideal candidate will have: -
• Mechanical engineering background
• Degree or equivalent education
• Experience of CAD design (software package ‘Pro-E’ and ‘Creo’ ideally)
• Experience of tooling design
• Project management experience
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Contract Tooling Design Engineer (8 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly