Job Type: Part Time
- Salary £19,000 - £22,000 pro rata, dependant on experience
- 26 Hours per Week
- This flexible to suit the right candidate
Pension, parking and other benefits also offered.
We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator. The ideal candidate will have good IT skills and adapt well to change.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible, with a team of 3 others for:
- Dealing with payroll for a portfolio of varied clients
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls
- Sick pay, holiday pay
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Managing and existing relationships with clients
- Responding to client queries
- Producing payslips and various reports
- Preparing payments - starts, leavers, P45’s etc.
- Auto enrolment assessments and pensions uploads
Please e-mail your CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.