Following a recent change in ownership Ramsay Precision Engineer (Coventry) Limited has a full-time vacancy available for a General Manager in their facilities in Coventry.The General Manager role involves managing all customer enquiries, employees, deliveries, processes and quality standards.
He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks of the business, currently using predominately manual machines but with investment about to be put into CNC equipment, the company currently has 5 full time staff. The GM would report only to the owners, who are a small privately owned group and based remotely.
Responsibilities to include:
- Optimise all operations.
- Set expectations & manage delivery on time within given timescales.
- Look to improve the quality of products and processes if possible.
- Organise effective job allocation.
- Control costs throughout the manufacturing processes.
- Adhere to and promote company values, policies and procedures.
- Present a positive, ethical example to all members of staff.
Skills, Competencies & Background:
- Relevant experience in the Engineering and Manufacturing sectors, production, purchasing, quotations & man management.
- Demonstrable experience in leadership, you may be an existing GM, Production Manager or Team leader, looking to further your career.
- Command an understanding of the organisation & day to day production in the business.
- A full, clean driving license.
A competitive package and incentive bonus will be provided to the successful candidate.
Send your covering letter and CV to the following
Email – email@example.com
Post - Doug Watson
Ramsay Precision Engineers (Coventry) Limited
Burnsall Road Industrial Estate
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, THANK YOU.