Regional Field Sales Advisor
Regional Field Sales Advisor (Bovine Breeding)
Excellent opportunity to utilise your exceptional relationship building skills and knowledge of the bovine breeding industry, to deliver results and develop a successful career within the experienced and valued Field Sales team at Cogent Breeding.
Who will I be working with?
Cogent is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bovine genetics and operates the UK’s largest bull stud. The award winning company brings innovation to breeding and offers a complete range of solutions to deliver improvement on farms. Founded in 1995, the company has since developed a global presence exporting products to more than 40 countries, with a workforce in excess of 120 professional team members, and a head office located in Cheshire.
What will the role of Field Sales Advisor entail?
As a Field Sales Advisor, you’ll provide first class breeding advice to dairy farmers on the company’s portfolio of products and services, to achieve genetic improvement in customer herds. Within your allocated geographical region, your remit will include;
- Reviewing, planning and prioritising the daily customer visit schedule
- Managing and developing a database of existing and new customers to achieve sales targets
- Visiting customers to understand needs
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Maintaining knowledge of the Cogent portfolio of products and services
- Ensuring all H&S responsibilities are fulfilled in order to maintain safety and welfare
What skills and experience will I need to be considered for this Field Sales Advisor role?
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Knowledge of the bovine breeding industry
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build customer relationships
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Smart professional appearance
- Full UK driving licence
What will I receive in return?
You be part of a well-established business with strong plans for growth, where your results will be noticed and rewarded.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Enhanced Benefits: Company vehicle, annual leave entitlement of 21 days plus bank holidays, rising to 23 days plus bank holidays after 12 months, along with pension and life insurance.
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required with hours to meet customer needs.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Field based covering the Cheshire and Shropshire areas. Occasionally, overnight stays away from home will be required for meetings or events.
This Regional Field Sales Advisor (Bovine Breeding) vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Cogent. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Cogent, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Cogent requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
Apply for Regional Field Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly