Exciting opportunity at EA Technology – Capenhurst
Attractive Package Commensurate with a Board Position
EA Technology are looking to recruit a Commercial Director to add value to our growth activities by developing new commercial opportunities and directing marketing activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies to achieve Company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development, investment, etc).
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Overseeing the IP strategy with the objective of optimising return.
- Assisting in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Developing the mergers and acquisitions strategy, joint ventures and commercial collaborations.
- Leading or supporting ‘big ticket sales’ in the company.
- Acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
The successful candidates must have:
- Proven experience as a Commercial Director or other relevant role.
- Proven experience in strategic development, sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- In-depth understanding of the market and an ability to use market research methods and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial budgeting processes.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind set.
A BSc/BA in Business Administration, finance or relevant field; an MSc/MA is a plus. You will have the ability to build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders; an understanding of the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met. You will have the ability to collaborate with and co-ordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer services etc.) with excellent organisational and leadership skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
If you are interested in taking up this challenging role, please e-mail a covering letter plus a CV quoting reference number 1233 by following the instructions at the bottom of this page, by the closing date of 31st May 2017.
Please note - We do not accept unsolicited candidate submissions sent to EA Technology by recruitment agencies/companies by any means. If candidate details are submitted without prior consent then the sender accepts that EA Technology shall have the absolute right to approach and engage these candidates without obligation to third party terms (such as, but not limited to, agency fees and charges), even if those terms and conditions form a part of the details submitted.