Legal Contact Centre Manager
National Accident Helpline (NAH), the founding company of NAHL Group plc, has a new and exciting opportunity for a Legal Contact Centre Manager to join our evolving Contact Centre (CC) based in Kettering. We are offering a competitive salary of £35,000-£40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits including a commission and pension scheme, Death in Service provision, shopping discounts and a health care plan.
The Company is embarking on an exciting period which will see us work more closely with our panel of solicitors, taking on more of the initial communication with our consumers. As such, we are looking for a candidate who is experienced in the Legal PI sector and enjoys using their technical knowledge to shape and drive performance through the CC.
Equating to almost half of the Company, the Contact Centre is the heart of the business. As the right-hand person to the Operations Manager, the Legal Contact Centre Manager will be the technical lead responsible for the day-to-day running of the Contact Centre to ensure its effective and efficient functioning through Team Managers; driving performance through KPIs.
The successful Legal Contact Centre Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Technical acumen in personal injury law;
- A proven track record in identifying, shaping and delivering technical training requirements;
- The development of efficiency, quality and performance improvements through procedure and system reviews;
- Experience of leading and coaching team managers, demonstrating and supporting end-to-end people management;
- The shaping and delivery of a balance score card to demonstrate performance against commercial needs;
- The ability to lead and drive an ownership culture of performance and ongoing improvement;
- The ability to shape, coordinate and deliver projects alongside the day-to-day running of the CC:
- A passion for change in the interests of improvement and progression for the organisation, its customers and staff;
- Relationship management to facilitate cross-team working;
- A keen interest and affinity with commercial acumen;
Essential experience needed to become our Legal Contact Centre Manager includes:
- Experience of working in a law firm, handling personal injury or medical negligence claims;
- A proven track record of the personal injury or medical negligence sectors and legal industry;
- People leadership experience, demonstrated in employee development and motivation with the ability to motivate and delegate to others and inspire them to perform and exceed expectations.;
- High ownership with a solution focused approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- MI Data management in a Legal Operations environment;
- Coaching and introducing new ways of working in a team;
- Working interdepartmentally; and
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced organisation.
NAH is proud of its people. The talent and experience we bring to our business is critical to our success. We strive to make NAH a great place to work and to create a productive environment, representative of (and responsive to) different cultures and groups. We believe it is vital to invest significant time and effort in our people’s development and to create a progressive and supportive work culture. This role will play a key role in driving these values through the CC and ensuring the business continues to develop.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join NAH at this pivotal time as a Legal Contact Centre Manager at our Contact Centre in Kettering, click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Legal Contact Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly