Food and Beverage Supervisor
Food and Beverage Supervisor, Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
Crowne Plaza is one of the world's largest upscale hotel brands and has properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe. We have an opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join the team based in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hour contract (5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends). The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
As our Food and Beverage Supervisor you will be part of the leadership team ensuring we deliver an exceptional food and beverage service to our guests in our Plaza Brasserie, conference facilities and Lounge Bar. You will endeavour to support the needs of our Guests to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Operations Manager you will be responsible for championing food and beverage standards within the Hotel.
Our Food and Beverage Supervisor duties and key responsibilities include:
- Maintain the perfect environment during each shift ensuring your team are attentive to every need of our guests
- Direct the team through each shift, monitoring quality of the food and drinks we are serving and liaising with customers to ensure that the desired effect is being achieved
- Promote sales and minimise costs wherever possible
- Deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life
To become our Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years senior Restaurant or Food and Beverage Supervisory experience within a QUALITY establishment
- Knowledge of quality fresh food ideally to an upscale standards
- Experience in supervising a team of 15 plus and has an exceptional drive for building a great team.
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs through excellent customer focus skills
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Great emphasis on attention to detail
- Extremely well organised
- Accountable and resilient and taking ownership for the operation
- Commitment to and passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Possess a positive and engaging personality
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate;
- Experience within a hotel environment
- Experience in working with guest satisfaction feedback and implementing resolution and improvement strategies
In return, we offer our Food and Beverage Supervisor a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. On top of this, you’ll join a team of positive professionals who are full of energy, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you and you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Food and Beverage Supervisor, please click ‘apply’ today.
Apply for Food and Beverage Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly