Project Support Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
Based at Leeds (LS15) or Sunderland (SR3)
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running within a fast moving, dynamic organisation and have a keen eye for detail with the ability to drive tasks to completion.
As the Project Support Officer, you won't only perform administrative duties, rather, your responsibilities will be inextricably tied to the success of two corporate projects spanning multiple locations. Driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions as the Project Support Officer will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the projects.
On a daily basis, you will be expected to:
- Collate and analyse information, identify anomalies, check, verify, report and document findings, prepare project reports outlining risks and issues, maintain and report on project progress, draft monthly reports for presentation, manage the recording and reporting of risks and issues.
- Schedule regular project meetings, draft project meeting agendas and supporting documentation, record comprehensive minutes, contribute to project meeting reports on project status, planning, and risks and issues
- Create and maintain project records, and project Milestones. Plan, Schedule, record and maintain project dependencies and constraints; task owners with responsibilities and track overall progress.
- The potential requirement to support the wider team as deemed necessary.
The Project Support Officer will have:
- Project/programme support experience and associated techniques
- Experience of communicating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of IT literacy and include Microsoft Applications.
- Demonstrable experience of working to tight deadlines within a project management environment.
- Full driving license
- Have an interest in Business Continuity and Security management.
- Fixed Term - 12 Months, Personal Contract
- Salary: 20k - 25k per annum dependent upon experience and skills
- Up to 5% bonus (measured on both personal and corporate objectives, and completion of Fixed Term Contract)
- SSP for first 5 working days then occupational sick pay
- 40 hour week
- Stakeholder pension scheme (5/10)
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Access to salary sacrifice flexible benefits including gym membership, childcare vouchers, insurance policies, cycle to work etc.