Customer Experience Consultant
DBF UK LTD has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Consultant to join their team based in Peterborough. There are a number of vacancies available offering a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £16,000 increasing to £16,328 after passing probation, plus £1,400 bonus per annum. There is also a progression scheme available based on skills and competency, which in turn can increase your salary also.
We are currently looking for a number of talented individuals, looking for their next role and step in their career.
Over the next few months we are recruiting for a number of Customer Experience Consultant with the ability to speak to customers over the phone, building rapport and using their skills to ensure all customers are aware of what our client does and the requirements that the customer’s establishment must adhere to.
This is an outbound Business to Business (B2B) sales role that involves selling the many benefits of our client's for Music’s vast repertoire of music to businesses and organisations across the UK, with the aim of licensing premises where applicable. You will be making warm calls to businesses that have received correspondence by email or post, on behalf of our client and providing exceptional sales and customer service at all times.
Our client is a society of around 114,000 songwriters, composers and music publishers – our members. They represent the rights of these members (and the members of roughly 100 affiliated societies in nearly 150 countries around the world) by licensing organisations to play, perform or make available music. They distribute royalties to those members and societies fairly and efficiently. They have been providing music licenses to businesses that play music for customers, employees or both for more than 100 years.
- Business to business outbound calling to establish music usage and potential music usage, and to sell licenses where needed.
- Selling the value and benefits of our client’s wide-ranging repertoire to businesses – new and existing customers.
- Calculating and issuing licenses to customers, agreeing payment terms and dates, and ensuring that new account details are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Encouraging and taking customer payments over the telephone.
- To embrace the challenge of dealing with business owners and objection handling when needed.
- Update and amend details on the client database.
- Accurately log all call outcomes.
- To work flexibly between the hours of 8am and to 10pm weekdays.
- To work in fast-paced, target-driven telephone-based environment, where all calls are recorded.
- To achieve agreed targets based on SLA (Service Level Agreement) regarding quality and revenue targets.
- To represent our client in a professional manner at all times.
Targets for our Customer Experience Consultant
- To achieve a revenue per hour target
- To achieve an average monthly call quality target of 80%
- To achieve an average monthly call pass rate of 93%
Contact Centre Consultants will be employed on a permanent basis with a 3 month probation period.
Starting salary is £16,000 increasing to £16,328 after satisfactory completion of probation (3-6 months). This can increase in-line with levelling and meeting requirements for the next level consultant role.
Annual bonus potential is £1,440 based on achievement of KPIs and Objectives, and is paid pro-rata on a monthly basis (approx. £120 maximum per month).
Opening hours are between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. DBF reserves the right to change the working hours with sufficient notice. You are expected to be available to work between these hours at all times.
Our Customer Experience Consultant will receive a full 2 week training course on the client’s system. We also put candidates through sales training and customer service training. All candidates will have dedicated weekly performance management activities with their Team Leader to focus on their development areas.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as one of our Customer Experience Consultant then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!