1 day left
- Full Time
Installation Engineer, Office/Field Based from Boldon Area.
Beyond Digital Solutions are looking for an Installation Engineer to join the team on a full time, permanent role, working 48 hours per week, flexibility of hours will be required. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum (Company Van Provided for Commercial Use).
Beyond Digital Solutions provides ‘end to end’ digital signage solutions. This includes consulting with clients about their signage needs and sourcing suitable new technology and products. After designing a signage solution, hardware and software solutions are matched to this need. We also create and design creative content required for the screens. Our in house engineers install the solution and clients are supported with an SLA.
BDS holds a strong position within a rapidly expanding market. We specialise in the automotive sector, but also within corporate communications, leisure, retail, healthcare, transport and estate agency. Our clients include a range of large corporate, international clients through to SME’s.
We need an Installation Engineer to install and provide service support for digital signage equipment in our customers’ premises. You will be working with the latest cutting edge technology including digital screens, mobile devices and projectors. You will also install the infrastructure that supports these solutions. This will include a wide range of cabling and terminations, as well as network infrastructures.
Main responsibilities of our Installation Engineer will include:
- Install digital signage equipment in customer premises
- Install cables and network infrastructures in customer premises
- Work closely with the engineering and IT teams
- Carry our repair, service and routine maintenance work
- Where required, to solve practical problems; detect & repair equipment faults
- Driving high satisfaction levels with customers, aiming to install or restore normal operational service with minimum impact
- Complete all paperwork including job sheets
- Keep the office team updated of progress
- Keep the IT team updated with technical information or unresolved issues
- Required to stay overnight in hotel accommodation organised by the company
To become our Installation Engineer, you will ideally have:
- Experience of using hand held & electrical tools with competence
- Previous installation experience of electrical equipment
- You must hold a current UK driving licence, able to drive a van
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Analytical, with problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- You must be solution orientated with a helpful and professional manner
- Confident, enthusiastic and reliable
If you feel you are the right candidate and would like to become our Installation Engineer then please click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Installation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly